Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday's Faces from the Past - Robert "Bob" Charles Kelly (1926-1971)


My husband's paternal grandfather, Robert "Bob" Charles Kelly,
with his bowling league in Marshfield, Wood, Wisconsin.  Circa 1950s-1960s.
This post is based on +Genea Bloggers Friday's Faces from the Past prompt.

©Amy Wood Kelly, 2015 - I am happy to share my genealogical research and writing with others, as well as to help others with their research efforts.  However, please do not reprint this post in full or in part or use excerpts from this post without giving full credit to me, Amy Wood Kelly, as the researcher and author as well as providing the permalink to this post.  Thank you, in advance, for showing respect for my request and the work I put into creating this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment